Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm new to blogging, but I thought, since I'll be away from home for awhile with likely lots of thoughts to share, I might start a blog. I know I'll have lots of photos and videos to post especially over the next couple of months and I feel this might be the best way to share with family and friends.

I'm headed to Afghanistan in just a few days. I've gotten lots of advice from those who have been in my place before, but I still not sure what to expect especially with the recent increase in troops. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the clinical opportunity, as I'll get to see things many family physicans would never imagine. And I'm always up for an adventure as my poor family will attest to.

Here's to new experiences whatever they may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment