Saturday, April 3, 2010

DV's (Distinguished Visitors)


Okay, so the day the president came to visit Bagram was my day off, hence, I didn't go into work and check my email to find out that we were having a DV, much more the president. I've been tortured since with great pictures of my techs shaking hands with the president. Nonetheless, there were other DV's that same weekend. I guess James Gandolfini from the Sopranos doesn't come close to the president, but he came into the outpatient clinic to get a trigger point injection and I was the lucky doc. Apparently he is former Army medic (immunizations tech). He is from Brooklyn and continues to live in Brooklyn.

1 comment:

  1. No way! The president? And you missed it. Man. That is a bummer.
    But James Gandolfini is pretty cool.
    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete